Parker Woods t/a ITECS is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Parker Woods t/a ITECS may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25 June 2009.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and occupation
- Contact information including email address, phone numbers, postal address
- Contract information such as salary rates, personal circumstances relative for taxation purposes
- Other information relevant to providing our customers with the best solution and communications
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites which maybe of interest to you. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Marketing, ITECS, Heemraadssingel 188, 3021 DM Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Our new premises and contact details
Working in the European Economic Area
ITECS In Focus NORWAY Feature
The salary requirement has increased for those who require a work permit (KMR) in The Netherlands.
As of 19 December 2009, inhabitants of Serbia, Montenegro, and the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM) who hold passports with biometric data will no longer be subject to the visa requirement for a stay in the Netherlands.
Dutch government increases KMR salary requirements.